Unforgiven Index du Forum

Unforgiven Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Whatspad.ipa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Unforgiven Index du Forum -> Unforgiven -> Règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faybet

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Whatspad.ipa Répondre en citant

Whatspad.ipa > bit.ly/1NDQFKz

Unfortunately...WhatsApp...is...saying...device...not...compatible.Anyone...found...a...solution???Reply...Divakar...Vikramjeet...Singh...June...26,...2015...at...5:42...am...whatspad...will...not...work...since...it...is...compatible...for...ios...7...onlyReply...Bholu...September...25,...2015...at...12:54...am...Yes...I...want...please...help...me...I...use...now...iOS...9.3.2...but...I...cant...install...whatsappReplySo,..iPad..and..iPod..Touch..users..have..to..tweak..to..install..WhatsApp..on..iPad..Air,..iPad..Mini..or..iPod..TouchYou.can.throw.ur.computer.awayWe.do.not.guarantee.any.data.loss.or.damage.happens.to.your.device.during.this.method.[/quoteboxcenter].Things.Required:.Following.are.the.things.requiredNext,.connect.the.tablet.to.your.computer/Mac,.on.which.youll.download.WhatsApp.for.iPhone.via.iTunesFrom.the.apps.page.on.Cydia:.Enables.WhatsApp.to.run.on.iPad.and.iPad.2,.this.works.on.both.Wifi.and.Wifi+3G.modelsapple...guy...says:...December...28,...2013...at...9:38...AM...Does...anyone...else...get...constant...spam...saying...you...have...x...amount...of...new...messages...from...the...whatsapp?...I...dont...even...have...an...account...and...I...am...bombarded...with...the...spamfishing...attacks.Reply.Alex...Xavier...says:...April...6,...2016...at...9:16...AM...WhatsApp...changed...their...mind...and...using...some...tweaks,...you...can...actually...try...the...popular...messanger...on...your...iPad...or...iPod...TouchWonder.if.its.because.apple.wont.make.the.right.API.available?ReplyAfter.install.WhatsPad,.you.have.to.download.WhatsApp.on.your.MAC.or.Windows.computer.and.install.it.on.your.iPod.Touch,.iPad.Mini.or.iPad.Air.using.iFunBox.or.any.other.file.managers.like.SynciOS.or.iToolsIf.you.dont.then.find.a.way.to.download.itIts..annoying,..still..there..no..way..to..stop..that..(Btw..I..got..those..questions..a..lot)..So,..the..Cydia..tweak..will..run..on..both..iPad..And..iPad..2,..Wifi..and..Wifi+3G..and..heres..how..you..can..install..itbe..happy!ReplyiPad..Air..Guru..says:..December..28,..2013..at..9:49..AM..what..happens..when..u..sync..it..with..itunes?Replyany.help.guys??????.im.super.frustrated.ReplyNew.iOS7.compatible.notification.sounds.are.cool.too.ReplyIt..ask..me..to..authorize..the..computer..whever..syncingI...cant...even...verify...their...sms...without...my...iPhoneIf.you.have.not.jailbroken.your.device.use.the.following.guides.to.jailbreak.it.Click.hereto.jailbreak.on.iOS.4.3.3.using.Redsnow,Click.herefor.PwnageTool,Click.herefor.Snowbreeze.Click.herefor.jailbreaking.on.iOS.4.3.2.Using.Redsnow,Click.herefor.PwnageTool,Click.herefor.Snowbreeze.Click.herefor.jailbreak.on.iOS.4.3.1.using.Redsnow,Click.herefor.PwnageTool,Click.herefor.Snowbreeze.Download.WhatsApp.For.iPad.1.&.iPad.2.Using.WhatsPadSTEP.1:.Download.WhatsApp.for.iPhone.via.iTunesSTEP.2:.Download.iPhone.Configuration.Utility.and.run.it.STEP.3:.When.you.run.it.you.will.see.Applications.in.the.left.menu,Click.on.it.STEP.4:.Click.on.the.add.button.at.the.top.left.of.the.window.STEP.5:.Choose.your.downloaded.WhatsApp.filePuja...says:...December...28,...2013...at...9:50...AM...Works...on...iPad...MiniReplySince.you.wont.be.able.to.download.WhatsApp.to.iPad.from.the.App.Store,.this.is.what.you.should.do.firstVishal.Prakash.July.10,.2015.at.4:51.pm.I.installed.whatsPad.on.my.iPad.but.the.issue.for.me.was.the.WhatsApp.app.itself.!.It.was.not.available.for.download.on.app.storeSophia...Wilson...Please...whatspad...not...in...Cydia,...and...the...file...com.lheap.whatsspad0.0.1-1iphoneros-arm.deb...is...not...anywhereIf.they.could.make.it.to.integrate.with.SIRI,.that.would.be.great!ReplyUzair...Khalid...-...Oct...28,...2015...0...The...MEIZU...M2...4G...127.99$...Low...Price...Android...Smartphone...Uzair...Ahmad...Ch...-...Oct...17,...2015...0...EaseUS...Todo...Backup...is...an...Affordable...and...Easy...to...Use...BackupYoull.need.the.iPhone.Configuration.Utility.so.look.for.it.on.the.internet,.download.and.install.it.on.your.tabletMake..sure..you..check..out..our..iPhone..Apps..Gallery..and..iPad..Apps..Gallery..to..explore..more..apps..for..your..iPhone..and..iPadWhenever.I.try.to.synch.it.with.ItunesFrost.Zemun.hey.i.installed.it.and.used.it.for.long.time.tht.it.works.properly.after.tht.once.i.sunc.my.ipad.with.pc.and.i.lost.whatsPad.after.tht.i.did.same.procedure.as.u.showed.bt.after.everything.is.done.succesfuly.it.showing.error.like.STATUS:FAIL-OLD-VERSION.RESULT:(NULL).plz.help.me.i.wana.use.whats.app&iplz.plz.plz.help.meWhatsPad.was.developed.by.an.iOS.developer.known.under.the.name.of.Lee,.which.managed.to.remove.the.artificial.restriction.used.by.WhatsApp.to.prevent.iPad.users.to.install.it.on.this.deviceOwoX.June.26,.2015.at.7:02.pm.it.definetly.works,.but.it.is.very.important,.that.you.install.the.version,.which.you.have.downloaded.with.your.apple.ID.from.itunesIt.allows.jailbreak.users.to.install.WhatsAPP.iPad.Mini,.iPad.Air,.iPod.Touch.compatible.version.easily.without.any.further.settings.or.tweaksraj...says:...January...31,...2014...at...5:26...PM...i...want...to...install...two...whatsapp...in...my...iphone4...jailbrokan,...plz...tell...me...it...is...possible...or...not,ReplyWhatsApp.will.appear.on.your.iPads.SpringboardOnce...the...WhatsPad...tweak...has...been...installed,...you...may...launch...the...WhatsApp...app...from...your...homescreen...and...it...will...work...the...way...it...works...on...your...iPhoneIf...you...want...to...use...the...version...of...another...person...you...have...to...fill...out...the...apple...ID...and...the...password...from...the...user...which...downloaded...WhatsAppReplyYou...need...iPhone...Cong f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Unforgiven Index du Forum -> Unforgiven -> Règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange